To enhance public sector performance and delivery of public services through provision of oversight, coordination and supervisory functions of tracking, evaluating and enforcing performance of MDAs and other related institutions in the execution of the national development agenda.
Key Focus Areas
- Monitoring Performance of Government Service Delivery
- Public Sector Performance Evaluation (MDAs)
- Public Expenditure Tracking
- Citizen/Customer Based Service Delivery Monitoring
- Local Council Performance Assessment
- Management for Development Results
- Delivery of Government Priorities
- PED Capacity Development and Knowledge Management
"Results-Oriented Performance for National Development "
To provide an efficient and effective oversight, coordination and supervision of results-oriented performance delivery systems to all MDAs.
- Transparency & Accountability
- Adaptive and dynamic
- Team work